Ethical Principles for Authors
- Studies should be original and based on research.
- Although the plagiarism screening will be done by the journal, the consequences of plagiarism, which is academic dishonor, will be entirely directed to the author.
- The article should not be sent to different journals at the same time and should not have been sent to another journal before.
- It should be ensured that other authors whose names will be written in the article contribute to the research. It is against scientific ethics to show people who do not have academic contributions as additional authors or to rank the authors by non-scientific criteria such as title, age and gender, regardless of the order of contribution.
- It is assumed that the authors who submit articles to the journal have read and accepted the publication and writing principles of the journal, and the authors are deemed to have committed to what is expected of them in these principles.
- Citations and bibliography should be complete.
- Authors should take into account the Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive, which is also stated by the Council of Higher Education.